Residents ( Urology, Ob& Gyn, Physiotherapy), Specialists, Doctors, Nurses, Technicians and anyone allied to urodynamics who work for health system
Knowledge of the techniques of basic and specialist urodynamics
Choosing correct test in individual patient group.
Knowledge of the basic physical principles regarding urodynamic investigations
Role of UDS in diagnosis of various clinical conditions in children, women, men and specific patient populations (i.e. neuro-urological cases)
Artefact recognition during test, correction and continuing test
Interpretation of UDS traces
- Define the role of UDS in the management of the different patient groups.
- Theoretical and clinical hands-on education
- Patient and clinical case based interpretation of tests
- Urodynamic lab practice
- Quiz at the end of course for evaluation
- Contribution to residency education
- Basic and advanced learning with tips and tricks for UDS examination